Entry to the East Leagues for the 2018/19 season: All clubs please note that you can now enter your teams for the 2018/19 season. You should do this by completing the on-line entry form by the 31st May deadline. What should you do:
1) Within your club decide how many teams you wish to enter into the League and make sure that the teams are sustainable and ensure that all players are aware that they must be prepared to play over 22 weekends from mid-September to the end of March and that they must be prepared to travel the length and breath of the East or their quadrant (depending on what League Division your teams will play in).
2) Go to the East League website home page (this page!)
3) Click on the Pre-season tab on the left hand side
4) Click on the entry form link under the heading League Entry Form
5) You will need your clubs password
6) Follow the online instructions and enter the number of teams you wish to enter and ensure that where you have named and numbered teams they are placed in order of strength.
You will note that if you are intending to field a team in the East Indoor League you must enter your teams on the same online entry form.