- Pay league fees and outstanding fines by start of league season or lose all matches 0-5 until paid
- EML Prem A and EWL Prem teams to register all players before season. Can register additional players up to Jan 31st, giving 5 days notice before playing. Only 1 overseas player at any one time.
- Ask League Manager for consent for indoor postponements by end of October.
- Submit Captains’ details before first league Saturday to all your League Managers – or £20 fine per team.
- Put details of home match venues and times on East Hockey website 4 weeks before start of season for games up to Christmas, and by Nov 30th for other games. Failure may lead to a £5 fine per match.
- Player transfers not allowed after Feb 1st - for using ineligible player, lose 0-5
- Last season’s cup winners return trophies by 30th March - or £50 fine.
- Division winners attend Presentation Day – or £100 fine
- Telephone results for EML Prem A and B and Div 1 to Results Co-ordinator within 15 min of match end. Telephone results for other Men’s Divisions to League Manager By 6 pm on match day. Add EWL results to East website by 8pm on match day (Prem) or by noon the following day (other divisions).
- Home team to send Teamsheets to League Manager by 1st class post to arrive by Wed after match. EHL Clubs to send copy of EHL teamsheet to highest East League team League Manager by same deadline.
- For failing any results deadline: warning for first offence, then £20 fine, then 1 point deduction.
- Start match within 15 min of agreed time or when pitch becomes free if later – may lose 0-5 if not ready.
- Fail to honour a fixture: Lose 0-5. May have to pay opposition costs. May be removed from league.
- Replay postponed matches by Sundays specified in rule 4.